Get Help

How to get your food parcel

If you are in food crisis and are struggling to feed your family we want to help you. We work through referral agencies who will issue you with a Foodbank Voucher. Then you can come to our centre (Jubilee Centre, Jermyn Street, BD1 4EJ) on Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday between 11 and 2 to collect your food parcel. If you have a medical reason we will be able to deliver your parcel to you, please tell your referral agency this information.

To get a Foodbank Voucher you can contact:

  1. Ring Citizens Advice Bureau on 0808 2082138 for free (open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). You’ll confidentially talk to a trained Citizens Advice agent and, if needed, they’ll issue you with a food bank voucher. If you have any trouble please email us on i[email protected].
  2. Contact referral agencies such as Social services / housing support / schools / health services to ask for a voucher. Then will then let us know you need a food parcel. Please find a full list of referral agencies here.

Also please note that we only cover the following Postcodes:

BD1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 14.

If you are not in these postcodes please visit to see what other food banks can help you!

If you are a local organisation or charity that works with people who might need the food bank, please go to this page for more information.

If you have any further questions our Frequently Asked Questions page may help, or feel free to fill out the form below:


Email Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Back to Get Help